Love a giant scoop of butter pecan ice cream? We do, so we not only roasted one of our favorite limited-edition flavors, but also developed an exclusive recipe for an indulgent breakfast—with all the nutty sweetness of the favorite dessert.
Butter Pecan Muffins Recipe
2 cups flour
½ cup packed brown sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. salt
1/3 cup brewed Butter Pecan Ice Cream Coffee
1/3 cup whole whipping cream
½ cup melted butter
½ cup of pecan flavored coffee syrup OR ½ cup of maple syrup OR ¼ cup of pecan flavored coffee syrup plus ¼ cup of maple syrup
¼ cup sour cream
½ tsp. vanilla
3 tbsp. flour
3 tbsp. brown sugar
½ tsp. cinnamon
2 tbsp. melted butter
4 tbsp. chopped pecans
(Makes 6 jumbo muffins or 9-12 regular)
- In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, combine egg, brewed coffee, whipping cream, butter, syrup (maple and/or pecan), sour cream, and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups until ¾ full.
- Combine topping ingredients until crumbly. Sprinkle over top of muffins.
- Bake at 350°F for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Flavor Your Day
We hope you’ll enjoy this decadent pairing with Berres Brothers Butter Pecan Ice Cream Coffee. If you’d like more unique Berres Brothers coffee flavors or non-flavored varieties, browse all of our offerings and start your vacation from the ordinary.
< Back to Blog